Monday, June 06, 2005

Five More

6. I'm stocky. I'm short, around 5'7. Am I fat? Would you dare ask that question? I suppose I am. I prefer the word 'chunky'. My main areas of chunkiness being my belly and my behind, but to look at the rest of me without viewing those two problem areas, you wouldn't think that I was fat at all.

7. I have asthma. I think this adds to my chunkiness. I get winded pretty easily. But I take medication for it now that I should have been taking my whole life, which keeps the attacks down to the minimum. I've never been hospitalized for my asthma. I can really only remember a few scary moments when I woke up and simply could not draw breath. But I survived, I think. I'm pretty sure I'm not dead...yet.

8. I love gardening. This includes mowing and trimming and anything to do with plants. Right now I have a huge vegetable garden that is too much for me to handle with my limited time. My big brother finally got out there today and pulled some weeds for me. I know that's all I'll be doing on my days off this week.

9. I can sleep a lot. If I don't have to be to work, and no one disturbs me, I can sleep anywhere from twelve to fourteen hours. It kills the rest of the day, however, since it makes me so sluggish. But somehow I slip into this zone and just snooze and snooze and snooze.

10. I've never broken a bone in my body (knock on particle board). I twisted up my wrist real bad playing football in the backyard and had to wear a cast, but no bones were broken. I twisted up my ankle real bad in a high school football game my senior year. But again, no bones were broken. And I used to climb up and down a small mountain when I was younger, and I climbed all around the rocks at the lake a million times as well. But I love milk and I drink a lot of it. Let that be a lesson to you, kids.

No comments: