Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Ben Folds

51. I don't like back pants. Nothing against the color, but all the black pants I have seem to collect lint like crazy. I can't wear them anywhere without feeling embarrassed. What is the solution?

52. I don't like to drink tap water. I'm not saying that I haven't, and I'm not saying that I won't. But I can't stand the taste of it. There's only been one place that I've lived where I can remember being able to stand the taste of the tap water. I buy the processed water by the gallon. I know it's more expensive, but its the only way I can get myself to drink enough water. Growing up I lived on pop and milk and gatorade and tea. Otherwise, I would have dehydrated.

53. I don't like comic books. I have quite a few comic books, but they give me a headache to read. And they don't compare to reading a novel. I really don't like any book that has a lot of pictures in it. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I'd rather have the thousand words.

54. I wish I could whittle. I'd probably end up cutting my fingers all to pieces, but it would be cool to make little wooden horse figurines and stuff. Those pictures whittled into boards look really hard to do. I could never get the depth right.

55. Sometimes I have dreams about things that just happened, but with a slight variation, so that I can't remember which version was real and which version was the dream. It really messes me up sometimes until I can talk to someone who was there to let me know which was the true account.

No comments: