Tuesday, May 31, 2005

1 Missed Call

Yes, Lord Jesus, thank You so much. I got through that chapter I've been struggling with. I didn't think I was gonna make it. I had to hammer out one more page and I was drawing a blank. But the words found me and there they were. And here it is.

Still working my way through Romans. Paul's really laying it all out in the open for the folks in Rome. Most of what I read was about sin and how God's grace is shown to us when we sin and he forgives us for it. Does this mean that we should continue to sin, so that God's grace can continue to be shown in us. No! When we were saved, we died to sin. You can't continue living in something that is dead. Come on folks. Get with the program.

That girl I was friends with in college (and I guess we're still sort of friends now) called me out of the blue. Maybe she read my post...or maybe she got my email and decided it would be easier to call since her writing skills aren't so good. Alas, I was at work. Should I call her back? Yes, I probably should. Tonight? Maybe. But I've got a movie to watch. We'll see.

No comments: