Sunday, May 22, 2005

Chosen, Appointed, Ordained for Eternal Life

Acts 13:48. Read that verse and tell me what you think it means. I read it in five different versions. I'll talk more on it later, but I took my contacts out, so I can barely see what I'm writing now. (Please excuse all typos and misspellings.)

I didn't write any today, like I said before, because it's Sunday. Today was our company picnic. I didn't join the festivities, however I did nab a few hotdogs on my lunch break as they were wrapping things up. So that was good. I did get a few ideas for stories bouncing around my head that I had to jot down. In fact, there's one bouncing around my head right now that I just got as I was taking a shower a few minutes ago. I need to write down before I forget it...just a sec...

Okay, I'm back. Sorry about that. Funny thing, though, about that story idea I just wrote down. As I was writing it down, I saw how it relates to the scripture I just ask everybody to read. Perhaps God's way of showing me the answers to the questions I have about that verse. Yes, probably so. Anyways, I'm getting tired of leaning up so close to the computer screen so I can see what I'm typing. Back to work on my novel in the morning. Pray it goes well.

No comments: