Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Everything's Eventual

As in everything is caused by other events, or everything eventually happens. You decide. But eventually I will post that piece on dialogue that I promised. Lately, I've been trying to adjust my writing schedule and everything else I'm involved in around my new job. So far, as with the last assignment, Carol is the only one who has turned in her homework. Her main concern with her dialogue exchange was that some of Charlie's replies were silent. Silence is very much a part of dialogue. It can express much more than words in some situations, especially in the situation Carol has presented. So bear with me folks. I started this project when I was jobless and bored, and now I'm a bit overwhelmed. I'm sure you understand.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I understand and hope you will be able to adjust to the new routine soon. Enjoy this new experience;it can add to your writing.