Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Writing Assignment #1 - Description

Pretend your character 'Charlie' is walking through his backyard and he stubs his toe on a rock. Describe this sequence, and especially the rock, with as much detail as you can in thirty minutes. You can take as much time as you like, but thirty minutes should be long enough. I don't want to take much time away from your own writing. When you finish, copy and paste your assignment into the body of an email and send it to lamar65@yahoo.com. I'll review your assignments, if I get any at all, and post a few of my favorites. I'll write a little piece on description next monday, perhaps using examples from your assignments. This will help you become a more active participant in my blog, and hopefully will help you a little with your own writing.

No comments: