Sunday, March 06, 2005

Tag Board

My cousin helped me set up a tag-board. It’s on the right side just below my profile information. You can use it to ask questions or give a thought or carry on a mini conversation. I think it only allows like 200 characters at a time, so be brief. Brevity is a virtue, I believe. I have the profanity filter on, and I can delete any unfit post at my discretion. Just put your name, or preferably a nickname in the name section. Don't worry about that url or email box. And type your message in the box below. Then click tag. Your post should instantly appear. What you have written will remain highlighted in the text box. People have a tendency to hit tag again, thinking their post didn't make it because the text didn't disappear. Just glance up. Your post should be there on top of the other messages. Delete what's still in the text box if it makes you more comfortable or if you want to post another message.

No comments: