Friday, March 11, 2005

Tag Me

Looks like the tag board's working again. So tag away. I'm gonna be gone until tuesday evening or perhaps wednesday morning. I'll try to post my little article on description on my brother's computer on Monday. So far someone named Carol is the only one who has sent me a piece for Assignment #1. Perhaps she's the only one actively reading this blog. That's fine. I shall carry on. You might notice that there are some ads along the top of the blog and just under the tag board. It would help me very much if you would be so kind as to click on these ads. Everytime you see a different ad, click on it, perhaps see what they're offering, and then return to my blog. As I am currently seeking steady employment, this will be my only source of income unless I can get some stories sold. I have some promising ones in the works, but we all know if you're unkown, it's hard to get anyone to take you seriously. But once you can make those first couple of sales, you'll find more and more editors taking longer looks at your work. Success breeds success, in other words.

No comments: