Friday, July 29, 2005

The Bridge

How about another story, huh? How about that? It shall be called "Upon the Bridge We Meet". I plan to write it this weekend. My hope is that it will be shorter than "Grazing the Dead", but I make no guarantees. I just got the idea for it as I was driving home from work not thirty minutes ago, so I don't know how the story might grow before I get it down on paper. And further more, this story will be written with an English accent. I don't know what region of England, so just read it with whatever your idea of an English accent is. The purpose of posting this story is to introduce you to an entirely different aspect of my writing. I don't know what that aspect is, precisely, but if you read "Grazing the Dead", you will notice that this story sounds completely different. However, those fundamental elements of my style will still be present. I hope you notice that, too.

2 comments:

k8 said...

i'm sorry i haven't been here in like forever. xok8

Blake Lamar said...

It's cool. I've not been posting much anyways. Been focusing a bit more on my own writing. Exciting, huh?