Thursday, July 14, 2005

Great News!

Yes, absolutely ecstatic news! Just kidding. Inspired by fellow blogger Carol, I'm going to post small pieces of a short story I've been working on. I’m thinking five or six installments. Then you can read a piece of my writing for yourself and decide if I'm any good or if I've just been blowing a lot of smoke. I'm a humble person and I don't think that my writing is all that good, so in my own mind I've been blowing smoke. Sorry about that. The story is really quite short for my normally long-winded self. What usually happens is a story starts out in my mind as maybe five or six pages and the next thing I know I'm on page twelve and not even halfway done. Currently, I'm near what I believe is the end of this story and I'm only on like page three. So let's cross our fingers and hope another page or two will wrap things up. I'd hate to take up too much of your time. I don't have a title for it yet. Maybe by the time I'm finished with it a title will come to me. If not, I'll post the story anyways and see if you, yes, you, my fellow blogger, can think of one for me. Sorry, there's no prize for the winning entry. I'm thinking Sunday morning part one should be up. That depends if I have to do any research, which I shouldn't since the story is mostly about me and nothing really happens in the story that would warrant any extensive research. But I just never know where the story might take me, so I can't be sure. So stay tuned...

1 comment:

Carol said...

Can't wait.